Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've voted for my favourite Doer of the week

In some of my earlier posts, you would have heard me mentioned Enchanted Makeovers. An internationally recognized non profit organization, they transform shelters for women and children into places of peace and possibilities—not just where basic needs are met, but spiritual needs for hope and beauty also.


Terry Grahl, the president and founder of this wonderful organization is one of the nominees in Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doer's contest, which honor women who have turned their passion into a business or philanthropic venture.


Please vote for Terry, as your favourite Doer of the Week here : http://dreamers.marthastewart.com/profiles/blogs/vote-for-your-favorite-doer-of


She could win $2,500.....which will help Enchanted Makers to complete their makeover projects.


I've voted, how about you?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)