Sunday, August 1, 2010

No pics!

I did quite a good progress on my snacks miniature shelf this weekend. I finished folding 18 miniature pocky boxes. But there are still a few other ranges to go for pocky. AND...my old PC decided it was time to retire. I couldn't get it started on Sunday. It has been for 4 years, and it's about time to change a new one, so I ordered a new laptop (to make more space on my table). That would arrive in a week. Therefore, I can only post pics up after I get my new laptop!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Miss your pic's but I am sure you will be back on track next week. Have a good week.

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)