Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1:12 scale Macaron Display

I made some more 1:12 scale macarons over the weekend. I like to think that it's because I love the muted pastel pink colours and so it comes naturally to me. I would make a bunch in different shades, and arrange them till I find the nicest combination. Mixing colour is really the key here. The good thing is, it can be done and with practice, it will get easier and easier each time because you're more confident in mixing the colour. You develop an eye for colours and also know what are the shades that goes well together. Knead quickly and here you go!

Now available at my etsy shop: http://www.miniaturepatisserie.etsy.com


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)