Friday, April 1, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature 1:12 Scale Shabby Chic Enamel Kitchen Tray

I had been busy cleaning up and "revamping" my work station at home. It's been a long time since my last major cleanup. I've been wanting to replace a table that I've been using since my high school days as it looks like it's going to give way anytime soon! Since my new workstation arrived, I had been busy moving things around, changing a new seating position, and took the opportunity to do some cleanup. I'm pretty much quite settled down now. :) There are still some empty boxes lying around, but I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

My first piece of dollhouse miniature creation after re-opening my workshop are these enamel shabby chic kitchen trays. I can only imagine the countless possibilities for these trays. Use them simply for dollhouse decor if you feel it's a shame to hide those beautiful prints. Or simply use it as a bakery tray to display your goodies.

Available on my Artfire Studio!


On another note, my sweet friend Jacqueline has received the real life shabby chic trays that I made for her! I am so happy! Wonder what she's doing with them? Take a look here : http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/qs_so_cute_it_hurts/2011/04/home-sweet-home.html

Have a wonderful weekend all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)