Saturday, May 28, 2011

French Madeleines Food Earrings

Thanks to all who have left me comments in my last post with regards to my foot injury :) Thanks so much for the concern. Today, my feet was feeling so much better and I can take some decent photos. During the past 2 days, the swell continued in the afternoon and through the evening/night which hindered my productivity. I applied some chinese medicated plaster for 2 nights now, and thankfully I don't feel the swelling that bad today, and so I can move around a little more.

I made these into food earrings yesterday and because I was feeling more better today, I manage to take photos and here it is.

French madeleines earrings


I feel like I'm only getting started, because I still have a few other ideas for french madeleines as well as making them into dollhouse miniatures. As soon as I have created them, I will show them. :) This is exciting!

I was looking around for french madeleines packaging ideas and saw this lovely photo which I wanted to share.

This is so elegant!





For those of you who are in the States, have a wonderful long weekend holiday :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet pei li, these earrings are adorable and soo precious!! Looking forward to more of your projects on french madeleines!
Thanks so much for sharing sara's recipe with us! I adore baking but im not very good with it. :)
Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/