Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Food Jewelry - Candy Drop Series Macaron Rings

This year's spring season seems to have a heavy emphasis on pastel tones, which is my inspiration to create a new line for my food jewelry macaron rings.

Called the Candy Drop Series, these french macaron rings would be a perfect hit for those of you who likes sweet pastel tones.

Match it with your nail polish colour and show it to your friends. :)

Well, even if you are not into food jewelry, perhaps just looking at these sweet colours would bring a smile to your face?

Have a fabulous week everyone! 




2 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, these colors are perfect for spring! I do love spring so much! :) Have a beautiful weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)