Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dollhouse Miniature Decorative Kitchen Sign

It's been a while since I worked on something new in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale. I have been still busy with real life and work, which inhibits me from doing more experiments. Most of my free time are spent working on large wholesale orders (thank you!!) as well as refilling my shop for those items that I sold.

Whatever little time and energy that I have and can squeeze out from my busy schedule, I try to experiment something new.

I made these new 1:12 scale decorative kitchen signs just the other day, and I'm so happy with how they turned out which made me feel really excited to launch them in other words as well. So please keep a lookout in my shop as I will list them when I finish some.

I made them entirely by hand, and I love how they look with the white-washed wood backing.

Off to make some more! 


3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)