Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Miniature Class - Macaron Pops

I've just added another miniature class to my offerings of craft classes.

Although I had prepared this for a while now, but I've only just recently add this to my list.

Recently, one of my students have completed this workshop - Macaron Pops!

She wanted to try her hand at making these, but wanted a short craft class to begin with, so this was most suitable. This can be completed within 1 session, perfect for beginners.

Made with air dry clay, and in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale.





5 comments:

  1. Oh this is a beautiful workshop!! I hope some day i can try it. Have a beautiful week sweet friend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and delicious!
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm EVER in the neighbourhood, I'll make sure to join one of your fabulous art classes! Have a great weekend, hon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations...

    An award for you!
    http://sognatriceabordo.blogspot.it/2013/03/due-nuovi-premi-e-un-regalo.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)