Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Miniature Class - Macaron Pops

I've just added another miniature class to my offerings of craft classes.

Although I had prepared this for a while now, but I've only just recently add this to my list.

Recently, one of my students have completed this workshop - Macaron Pops!

She wanted to try her hand at making these, but wanted a short craft class to begin with, so this was most suitable. This can be completed within 1 session, perfect for beginners.

Made with air dry clay, and in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale.





5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh this is a beautiful workshop!! I hope some day i can try it. Have a beautiful week sweet friend and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Fabiola said...

Beautiful and delicious!
Bye Faby

Cammiii said...

So cute!

Studio Yuki said...

If I'm EVER in the neighbourhood, I'll make sure to join one of your fabulous art classes! Have a great weekend, hon! xxx

sognatriceabordo said...

I love your creations...

An award for you!
http://sognatriceabordo.blogspot.it/2013/03/due-nuovi-premi-e-un-regalo.html