Friday, October 11, 2013

Clay Miniatures Workshop - Let's Bake Macarons!

I'm pleased to present my newest clay miniatures workshop entitled “Let’s Bake Macarons”.   Its inspiration is an imaginary vision of a baking table scene filled with all things related to macarons. 
For years I’ve held onto a baking table in my collection stash.  I’ve had many small ideas over time for how I wanted to use it, and finally nailed down a completed vision for it 2 months ago.
I painted the table white, and did not want to change the color scheme.   Because of my love for colourful macarons, I decided to do a macaron baking scene. 


I estimate that this 1:12 scale dollhouse miniatures workshop will take a minimum of 10 hours to complete. The macaron tower itself, will take 2 hours or more.  Some wood work, along with sculpting work will be taught in this workshop. 
Because of all the details included in this miniature baking scene, I am confident that this will be something that you can enjoy holding onto and looking at for the longest time when it is completed.

More details of the "Let's Bake Macarons" workshop can be found here.


3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Pei Li, this is now my favorite workshop from you!! I want to take this classsss....so much. :) EVerything about it is just beautiful and the details are amazing. Have a beautiful weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)