Thursday, November 7, 2013

It ain't christmas yet

I've been working on this dollhouse miniature pennies flower arrangement just a few days ago.  Peach colour is something I adore.  If you've been following my blog, you'll realize I made several flower arrangements featuring peach colour.   There are several colour schemes that include peach, which I've been thinking of.  I was glad to sit down and work on this new flower arrangement.

Along with the peach, I worked on 2 shades of hot pink. A burst of colour like this makes me really happy. It reminds me of spring time, although for many of you, it's almost winter.

Did you also notice the tuberose buds I've made to go along with this bouquet? The real ones come in a few different colours, which I thought was really interesting. I think it has to do with the various ripen stages.

Funny how I'm working on colour schemes like this in the month of November. Usually I prefer to work on something I feel passionately about, regardless of seasonality.




4 comments:

  1. Aaa this arrangement makes me smile! I am also a huge fan of peach color and these combination is just amazingly beautiful! Happy friday and have a beautiful weekend. Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color combination! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué preciosidad!! Además las fotos son fantásticas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)