Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Soft Violet Dollhouse Miniature Roses

Soft violet is a colour I've not made many things with. But just the other day, I was in the mood to make some dollhouse miniature roses with this colour, so here I am.

I'm not typically a purple fan, but there is something very romantic with this colour. I'm liking it a lot!


I was so focused and made quite a few of these. I'm having a couple of them going on sale as single stalk roses over at my Etsy shop here, and then I have some which I made them into a lovely bouquet! I'm so loving the new look, and am hoping to take some photos of them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)