Sunday, June 15, 2014

A special birthday order - Neapolitan Trio Macarons Necklace

Hello....

It's been a little while since my last update. I've been quietly working here, while handling a situation at home.
But first, I wanted to show you a little order I've been working on. A mommy ordered these for her little girl's birthday and her friends. I hope the girls will love it! The last step would be to attach them to the necklace chains and they will be ready to be shipped out tomorrow! I hope they will be in time for her birthday.

______________

Oh and back to my situation at home. I have a leaking ceiling that has been ongoing for a month. To date, there has been 3 repair works done on separate occasions. 2 from the roof and 1 from my room itself. Despite that, the leaking continues, albeit smaller than before. I am continuing to monitor the leakage, which can only be done when it rains...so, there were some inconveniences throughout this period. I hope it will be resolved soon.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping myself positive with the help of some fabulous music, exercise and lots of korean reality tv shows ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)