Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dollhouse Herb Wooden Vintage Crates

I had so much fun making mini things like this. I saw some herb theme inspired decor in real life size and wanted to make some in dollhouse miniature size. I especially love the wordings on them, which is lovely and uplifting! I hope these positive wordings will find a place in your doll house, and the same uplifting energy can be channeled into there as well.

For a change, I decided to use a new color on these crates. I think they are great for summer.

I love the fact there are so many ways to use and style them. I have another vase, so I might offer another set with those accessories in it soon.

These vintage style herb crates offer a special bit of rustic charm to your dollhouse decor.

I hope they bring a smile to your face!

Happy mid-week all!


Jacqueline said...

Oh i love these tooo....so pretty and gorgeous color. Happy mid week and love to you.


The grandmommy said...

These are very pretty and summery. I love the wording on them.

Afsaneh Tajvidi said...

These are so pretty! Love your photography too :o)

Mares Art said...

Beautiful work! Are the peonies and Wooden Vintage Crates for sale on your website as I couldn't see them there?

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Mares,

Thanks for reading my blog post and so glad you love the crates. They are up on my website now, http://peiliminiatures.com/category_4/Dollhouse-Miniature-Accessories.htm

Mares Art said...

Thank you re the crates! I also would like to purchase the peonies, are they on the site now as well?

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Mares,

The listing is amended here.

The purchase is for the 3 crates and for the bouquet of peonies.

The glassware is not for sale as it is my only one.

Thank you!