Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Working on a new miniature vespa

I'm quietly working on a new miniature vespa, and yes it's a new shade of pink color. I started painting this sometime late November last year, but it has taken a while as I got busy during the holiday season. When the initial color was completed, I just felt like trying something new, so I continued to forge ahead with the painting. The process of painting took a pretty long time as I needed to let each coat of paint dry.

After spending a lot of time painting it, I'm happy with this color! :) It's a cooler shade of pink.

And now, I'll have to figure out the bouquet of flowers for this. That should be very fun!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)