Thursday, April 9, 2015

Learn to Make Your Own Dollhouse Miniature Macaron Tower

I'm so pleased to announce my new PDF tutorial that I've completed recently!
This time round, I've written a tutorial on how to make your own dollhouse miniature macaron tower!

The easiest way to purchase it is to go to my Etsy Store here where you can download the tutorial immediately right after making payment.

Air dry clay is the medium being used in this tutorial, so there will be components that you need to allow time to dry before you can proceed. However, I have given a lot of care and thought into writing this in a sequential way that if you follow the same sequence, you will have a smoother, effortless process.

This tutorial is also slightly more lengthy than the previous ones I've written. Estimated project time, not including drying time may take between 2 or 4 hours or more, depending on how fast each person works.

I hope you will have fun experimenting and creating your own dollhouse miniature macaron tower!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/229274676/how-to-tutorial-the-art-of-making-a?ref=shop_home_active_2

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)