Sunday, October 9, 2016

American Girl Doll Size French Desserts and Vacation Notice

Hi everyone! I'm squeezing in another blog post before I leave for my vacation tomorrow. :) I've been working right up till the day I leave, which is a wonderful thing and I'm grateful for everyone who are patiently waiting for their custom requests to be fulfilled after I return.

I never thought I would try my hand on making American girl doll size desserts. This was absolutely unthinkable for me years ago, as I wouldn't have the confident to take on this custom request. But my client really loved the french desserts I made in 1:12 scale and wanted them in American girl doll size. I had to rely on her to provide me with some measurements and after considering if I could make them, I think I could! So this is my first attempt. I'm glad I started off with these Lavender Dome Desserts. They are truly one of my favorites!


Now, this had me thinking of possibly rolling out other dome desserts in American Girl Doll Size. :)


The plate was something I collected a while ago, and it fitted this perfectly!! But I will be keeping this for my future photo shoot.


On a separate note, I will be away for vacation starting tomorrow till 27 Oct. I will make one last trip to the Post Office tomorrow to drop off some packages. All other orders will be processed when I'm back on 27 Oct. Thank you so much for your understanding! :)


1 comment:

  1. You have the cookie base, the white chocolate ribbons and the lavender creme dome, PERFECTLY EXECUTED in this American Girl Scale. It is always a TREAT looking at your work regardless of the scale you choose to make your desserts in.
    Bravo!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)