Thursday, March 23, 2017

Old piece new feature

One of the fun moments is when you open your cabinet and saw an old piece of work and thought it would be a great fit for a photo opportunity with some new stuff you've been working on. I've been painting on some milk and sugar jars lately. One set in pale pink. And when I saw my old shabby shelf, I knew it fitted in there. So I had to take a photo before mailing some items out to my customer :)


I love that the condition of all the other miniatures, despite it being in my cupboard for many years. Almost forgotten I had this.

The pale pink sugar and milk jars fit here nicely. :)

I have also been working on a potting bench. I hope to take some photos tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS display, my dear! ♥ And seeing my beautiful pink bowl and jug up there, sitting so prettily, making Mommy Pei and adopted mama (me) beam with pride, brings tears to my eyes. *wipes them away* ;)

    I ADORE the setup that you have there. That is a VERY nifty shelf, country cottage meets IKEA. ;) Sweet, simple, no frills, displays and highlights all the pieces to glory. I need one in my room!

    Do show us your potting bench my dear! Don't keep us in suspense for too long! ;)

    Wishing you a marvelous day darlin'! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah, can you believe it, I only figured out NOW why I don't have a reply button on my comments section? But I'm glad I figured that out! :)

      So glad the flowers are safely in your house and care! I'm sure they are happy along with their other sisters!! They will have fun! Have a great week!

      Pei Li

      Delete
  2. Finding lost treasures hiding within your own miniature collection is like have TWICE the fun! Your display of pretty pink accessories is Really Lovely and I think that your adopted mama has described it so well- "country cottage meets Ikea!" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elizabeth,

      The idea "country cottage meets Ikea" never came to mind till Deborah mentioned it. :) You're right, it is very much like finding treasures again when I see my old miniature pieces! Hope you have a great week!

      Pei Li

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)