Friday, August 18, 2017

Macaron Tower and a SALE

I recently completed another dollhouse miniature macaron tower. Macaron towers have always been a popular request. I am also very heartened to know that the ones I made have always been picked up by different owners. I love playing around with colors, so each one is always different!

Now that this one has been mailed to its new home, it's time for me to play with colors again.!


I love the bloom peony flower on top of it. :) It's almost like my signature on every tower. 


Another view of my hand on it.


I would also like to take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of you, be it spending time commenting on my blog or by collecting my work by purchasing them. I started selling on Etsy in 2008. 9 years now?! I can't even imagine, that next year will be a decade! What?! Time really flies. I had no idea until I counted it while writing this blog post.

I recently reached a new milestone in achieving 5000 sales. I am grateful truly. If you followed my facebook page, I announced a Discount Code for this special milestone celebration. Take 15% OFF when you purchase a minimum of SGD$55 from my shop here. Only till 20 Aug 2017. Please get the code from my shop directly. :)

There were a couple of people who had issues with the code. But not to worry if you encountered that. Just drop me a note, and I'll manually issue you a 15% refund. With every new tool feature, there may be some teething issues. I'm around, so just send me a note. :)

Wishing all a great weekend! 







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pei Li - 5000 sales!! Wow, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, SO PRETTY. You really know how to make the world pretty, Pei. ;)

    Just look at that sweet flower at the top! *rubs eyes and stares again!* Lucky is the recipient of this sweet work of art! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)