Saturday, June 9, 2018

Dollhouse Miniature Teal Rose Cupcakes

I've made another set of these lovely dollhouse miniature teal rose cupcakes. What's different this time round is that I hand assembled the cake display for it.

It was made of a plate, and a bowl. I hand picked several parts, and put them together and turned it into a pedestal cake stand :)


So it's definitely a unique, one of a kind cake stand. 


Cakes are glued to the cake stand, but the glass cover isn't.


On other news, I'm busy with moving. Well, renovating for now. Renovations hasn't started, but probably after a week's time :) I hope! So much to do, so much to pack! It does get a little overwhelming, as that's on top of my caregiving duties. 


Do look out for a sale in my Etsy shop sometime mid June. My shop banner then will have all the details. The sale is only applicable for supplies, which means items such as molds, books, clays are all applicable for the sale. :) Don't miss it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)