Saturday, September 1, 2018

Labor Day Sale in my Etsy Shop!

A very quick update for now! I just wanted to announce I am running a SALE over at my Etsy Shop....I'm actually taking a short break from cooking dinner to quickly post this announcement! Then I'll need to resume cooking.

I don't post that much recently as I've been busy with the usual - hospital appointments, new house arrangements, working, cooking, errands. I'm sure I missed out some stuff, but you get the idea. I'll have more photos of what I'm working on when I can catch my breath! I'm still around! :)

To all my friends in the USA, I hope you have a great Labor Day Holiday!

Details about the SALE: 
If you would like to pick up some molds and supplies, this is the best time to do so! Please use code: ETSYLABORDAY2018 for ALL molds, craft books and clay supplies
Discount: 15% off when you spend SGD$120 
SALE Period: 29 Aug 2018—4 Sep 2018
I promise I have more photos of what I'm working on in the next update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)