Tuesday, October 16, 2018

First roses since I moved

Hi all, I managed to make some roses for the first time since I moved to my new place, which is a milestone for me. I'm planning to use them for a christmas piece...so let's hope it works out. I'm also trying out a new time routine, which involves me waking up another hour earlier, so I can have an extra hour to craft before I start my very busy day. I hope through this way, I'll have more time to do work.


I also want to announce that I have a SALE in my Etsy shop HERE for items that are marked with FREE SHIPPING. They are basically molds, so head over to OTHERS section and look for items that are marked with FREE SHIPPING.

Buy 3 or more of FREE SHIPPING items and get 15% off. Use code : FREESPECIAL3
This code is strictly ONLY for items marked with FREE SHIPPING and cannot be combined with other products. 

I'm currently also working on some custom work, and I'll get some pictures up when I'm done!

Wishing everyone a great week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)