Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Enchanted Makeovers

The first time I read Terry’s story, it struck and touched me deeply because it was about how she found her true calling and how the project that came into her life at that point transpired into something greater - a passion and a cause that is greater than herself.

And of course, I later learnt that Enchanted Makeovers was constantly seeking crafters who could put special touches to the makeover project. There are so many ways one can contribute. As I love creating, you know I was very delighted when I got in touch with Terry and asked how I can help.

I’m happy to be able to create something loving and special for the girls. So…I shall be busy with my new project, and oh so excited.

I shall keep it a secret for now what I’ll be making, but stay tuned if you want to know. I’ll be taking photos definitely…when my project is done!

Off to help transform the lives of young women and children in my own little ways…….



Image from Enchanted Makeovers

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cause and what a good soul, thank you Pei Li !
    Can't wait for the project to be done !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I have a prize for you.
    http://lasmanosdesca.blogspot.com/2009/08/dos-premios.html
    Virginia Isabel (Spain)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)