Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tea at TWG

I spent last weekend with Tracy and Ekeziel. We went to Tea at TWG. I love drinking tea, and googled upon this place when looking for new places in town to have tea at. This was something very different from the usual cafe, it has an old English feel to it. It was not surprising to see a long queue since it was a Saturday. But I have fun absorbing and looking at their beautiful displays (photography of their products in their store is not allowed!), and had fun looking at the endless list of teas to choose from. What really stood out was there was a large rotating cylindrical cabinet that holds possibly a hundred or more canisters of tea leaves.

Unfortunately, most shops (including this) don't allow photography of their interior decor, so I don't have a photo to show you, but you can go to their website: http://www.twgtea.com/

I want to show you a photo of the cakes we chose. We picked something from their pastry trolley instead. It was a slice of white chocolate cake and for me, a chocolate cake. I think I actually like the white chocolate cake better. The chocolate cake tasted a little too sweet for my liking after a while....and I didn't finish it :P



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)