Saturday, October 23, 2010

1:12 Scale Crochet Doilies

I received a surprise mail from Susan this week! She sent me a crochet doiley and a ready to fold pink shabby box. About the doiley, it's the most delicate and detailed lace crochet doiley I have ever seen! Truly incredible....

Just see for yourself!

I'm so in love with it...Thanks again Susan, I'll forever treasure it, and they will appear in a lot of my photographs now...;)

See how my cake looks on it...


See Susan's spectacular work on its own...

6 comments:

CLARA said...

Felicidades por el regalo de Susan.
Un buen trabajo. Puedes ponerlo en muchos sitios de tus escenas.
Me encanta. Disfrutalo.
Besos Clara

Cinderella Moments said...

The doily is cute! It makes your pastry look great! I love your tiny works of art by the way(with or without doilies).

Caroline

Rosamargarita said...

Es preciosa! es un regalo como lo dices, para atesorarlo!

Susan said...

Oh, I am glad you like it Pei Li!
Hugs,
Susan.

Maria jose Caldera said...

hola buenas, me llamo maria jose vengo a invitarte a formar parte de CROCHET SOCIAL que esta dedicada a nosotras las crocheteras, te esperamos!

Minnie Kitchen said...

wow! that is something!