Saturday, October 23, 2010

1:12 Scale Crochet Doilies

I received a surprise mail from Susan this week! She sent me a crochet doiley and a ready to fold pink shabby box. About the doiley, it's the most delicate and detailed lace crochet doiley I have ever seen! Truly incredible....

Just see for yourself!

I'm so in love with it...Thanks again Susan, I'll forever treasure it, and they will appear in a lot of my photographs now...;)

See how my cake looks on it...


See Susan's spectacular work on its own...

6 comments:

  1. Felicidades por el regalo de Susan.
    Un buen trabajo. Puedes ponerlo en muchos sitios de tus escenas.
    Me encanta. Disfrutalo.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doily is cute! It makes your pastry look great! I love your tiny works of art by the way(with or without doilies).

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es preciosa! es un regalo como lo dices, para atesorarlo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am glad you like it Pei Li!
    Hugs,
    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola buenas, me llamo maria jose vengo a invitarte a formar parte de CROCHET SOCIAL que esta dedicada a nosotras las crocheteras, te esperamos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)