Thursday, October 28, 2010

1:12 scale rose adorned tray

Just a few pink roses...and a rose adorned tray is born!

I love it. :) How about you?

I'm not teaching this Saturday, so it is a off day for me. I've plans to go back to the flora school to get more flowers for my flora practice session.

I've tried to ask a few nurseries, but either they don't sell a whole lot of variety or they sell in a bundle. I don't need them in bundles. In the end, I called up the school and I can get the flowers from them. Works well for me.

I hope to share some photos this weekend!


6 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful, you're very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fine made roses and tray, looks exquisite, like that very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your artistic talent, always new !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una bandeja muy bien decorada. Las rosas estan delicadas hechas.
    Me encanta.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)