Saturday, February 5, 2011

1:12 scale kitchen canisters

I made some miniature decals during the chinese new year holidays. It has been on my to-do list for a while, but it really takes time to make these. This creation came about as I couldn't find anything out there that suits my taste. :P Once I started, I ended up making 8 variations. Finally happy with how they looked!
Oh watch out for my blog soon, as I do intend to make some for a giveaway. I'm sure some of you are also looking for styles like this, and perhaps would love some? :)

8 comments:

  1. They are really sweet!! I love how they turn out too. Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all, for stopping by and commenting on my new creations! Am so glad you love this too!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)