Happy Black Friday! For those of you who enjoy shopping on a Friday, I hope you score some great deals!
It's been a while since I did the Fill In The Blanks Friday, but today, I DID remember, so here I am!
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a US holiday tradition ;). I have never experienced waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping and even if there is a tradition here locally I doubt I would do that. BUT I would wake up at the break of dawn to catch a plane going for a holiday!
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for candles and especially candles with lemongrass scent. That was what I could think of all morning, and which I finally succumb to getting some online ;) It must be the cool weather here, that makes me want to enjoy a nice relaxing room scent .
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was egg mayonnaise and ham sandwiches served on a really soft white bread. It's been a while since I had sandwiches for lunch and they do taste so good .
4. Something I've been learning lately is to live in the present, to feel and enjoy the present moment. It is a waste of energy worrying about what's going to happen in the future because you just never know what's going to happen tomorrow .
5. I cannot start my day without my morning cup of hot strong tea .
6. My nighttime attire consists of a sleeveless top and shorts. I never wear long pants unless I'm travelling and sleeping in a hotel room .
7. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Weekend. Monday! .
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!