Friday, January 6, 2012

Dollhouse Miniatures 1:12 Scale Cake Pops

These round little cakes presented on a stick are so much fun to make in dollhouse miniature scale. I made them in many colours and I also made them in different types -some with sugar coated, some with coconut flakes coated on them :) and some sugar glazed.

I don't think I'm done yet - in making them in different colours. So I will continue to churn out in different shades of colours, just because I'm enjoying making them so much.

These dollhouse miniatures are lovingly handmade by me. Hope it brings a smile to your face!

Fake sugar granules are also available in my store here

Seeing the rainbow colours of pink makes me happy :)

Cake pops in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale lovingly handmade by me

15 comments:

  1. My wife and I make these, minus sticks, and it's so much fun to play with the real flavors! Carrot cake, German chocolate, red velvet... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se ven deliciosos y tan chiquitines.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! ^.^ Do you make them with polymer clay? And by the way, I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. They look delicious.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pei Li,
    The cake pops are so sweet. I havent tasted one in real life though. I would try if they look as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. They look so yummy.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it was some kind of clay buy I thought it might've been polymer clay because a lot of people make miniature things with polymer clay so that it never dries out. How long could you work on something before the clay dries?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are definitely techniques to work with air dry clay. Very different techniques compared to polymer clay too. I don't have problem having the clay dry out. It's all about planning your steps and knowing what to do next, in an orderly fashion. Don't have an exact answer to your question as it depends on what you are working on. Could be 15 mins to an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest sweet pei li, these are so pretty and such fun! I really adore it. Ahhh and i think my little doll would love to have one. :) Have a lovely merry happy sunday and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. que trabajos tan bien hechos haces!!!
    son de dulce!!! Besos de las Malu´s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm smiling ear-to-ear when looking at these sweet petits.
    Have a happy monday, sweet Pei Li xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look good enough to eat. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)