Monday, May 7, 2012

Dollhouse Miniatures 1:12 Scale Raspberry White Chocolate Tart

I made these dollhouse miniatures raspberry white chocolate tarts a little while ago - right after I made the strawberry tarts. I couldn't shake off the red colour trend, which had me continue making some red desserts...

Red is such a eye catching, stunning colour. Even when I place them with other desserts and pastries, they just stand out easily.

I might be the only one who is noticing the details, but I'm actually most pleased with how the mint leaf turned out. I was experimenting on them and finally found a new way to make them. Irregularly shaped and with very deep busy veins. I loved how the sunlight shines and make them look too :)

I haven't been taking Ruki out for photo shoots for a while, but the sun was shinning really brightly ...

Ruki looking at her raspberry dessert tart

These are available at my shop now!

7 comments:

Jollie said...

Great work!
And I love Ruki, she is soooo adorable :-)

Hugs Jollie & Dimphy

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

I'm so glad you love them Jollie!

Pei Li

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet pei li, you did an awesome job!! The tart turned out soo yummie and beautiful! I love all the little details too! :)
Ruki looks eally sweet in this photo and she looks like a baker at work! :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

JohannaMaria said...

Such adorable raspberry tarts! And Ruki looks awesome, too :)

Judy @ Just Miniature Scale said...

I have been in the miniature business for 30 years....when I came across your photos on Pinterest I came to a complete stop! Your miniatures are amazing. I can't stop looking!
~judy

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for the sweet comments, and it truly means a lot to me - hearing it from you who've been in the miniature business for a long time.. :)

Pei Li

Fabiola said...

Ruki is adorable! Nice scene.
Bye Faby