Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dollhouse Interior Decorating Wood Letters - 1/12 Dollhouse Scale

It has always been my desire to make these dollhouse interior decorating wood letters in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale. I've seen many of these in real life, where wood letters are being used in home interior decorating. So, I was certainly very happy after accomplishing this, and managed to strike it off from my long list of want-to-do :)

One of the essential words that I wanted to make was "Dream". This word holds a special place in most of our hearts. It was also certainly true for us who find lots of joy in the dollhouse miniature world.

The beauty of this wood letter in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale is that it can be placed as a wall hanging, on top of fireplaces, or even on top of your hutch or cabinets. Yes it can stand on its own.

Get yours now and decorate your dollhouse with this beautifully crafted wood letters! You can even paint on it! Find it at my shop under Dollhouse Miniature Accessories

Meanwhile, keep dreaming and never give up!






2 comments:

  1. dearest sweet Pei li, this is beautiful and i love it very much too! It would add such a beautiful touch to any dollhouse. Have a beautiful Friday and a lovely weekend! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Many mini hugs,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)