Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Full Cream Milk

Just a really quick update! Some of you may have seen this in my shops, but I've been really slow in updating this in my blog. I made this 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature full cream milk a little while ago. I designed this from scratch and it took me a while to get it altogether, but I am really pleased with the effect.

There are some days where I'm just more keen to work on the computer than playing with clay, so those are the times I'll get to design stuff. I get excited seeing the little project come to life on the computer screen. I must say sometimes it's a little addictive doing research.


I even wrote a little story about Pei's Fresh Milk, at the side of the packaging, although you can't really read all the words as this is a one inch scale miniature. But I like making all the little details.


On a random note, for some reason, a lot of people are craving for fake macarons at the end of the year, so I've been busy working on these special orders. I hope to take a few photos of them before I mail them out by next week! We have been having more wet weather days here for the past few days. In fact it's a little chilly at night, and that also means my macaron shells are taking a little longer to dry. But I'm still cranking them out as fast as I can possibly and just let them dry naturally.

I can't believe tomorrow's already Friday... Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Realmente maravilloso!! Con todos los detalles, felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so realistic! Looks great :)
    Ten zestaw wygląda niezwykle realistycznie :)
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in your shop the other day but i didn't take notice of the little details that it has a little story! How awesome and sweet is that! I really adore it! Sometimes to really nice to get a little distracted with other little mini projects! Have a beautiful week my dearest friend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)