Thursday, June 18, 2015

1:12 Scale White Anemore Flowers

Hi everyone! I've fallen behind blogging a little bit, but I've just been busy creating new flowers, experimenting and all.

My latest creation has a new flower type which I'm really loving. I did not know what this flower is called when I saw it first on pinterest.

Look how beautiful this real life bouquet is!





An Elegant Blue, Gray & Silver Winter Wonderland Wedding at Queen’s Landing Hotel | Fab You Bliss
Picture credit: Fab You Bliss

I was mesmerized by the dark blue centered flowers, and really wanted to do more research on it.
I finally found out they were called white anemore flowers and so my latest creation include some of these beautiful flowers.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)