Sunday, February 21, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Flowers- Parisian Dreams

I'm probably a few posts behind on my blog. But I'm just happy that I'm churning out idea after idea and making things here. But first, let me just show you what I made a while ago.
I named this dollhouse miniature bouquet "Parisian Dreams" because it was inspired by a song that I LOVE listening to. It transports me to a Paris street scene.


All the colors in this bouquet is soft...
It was sold within hours after it was listed. So I'm going to try to make another one soon...



See some new flower types in this bouquet?


I am also working on my first ombre layer cake, and I'm so happy I finally did it. It's been on my mind for some time.

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ese bouquet es absolutamente maravilloso, me encantan los colores suaves que le has puesto, le da un aire romántico y muy distinguido.
    Besitos
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)