Saturday, February 13, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Pink Rose Cakes

This week, I made some dollhouse miniature romantic pink rose cakes with dripping pink ganache! I knew I had to try the pink dripping ganache method, and so I did. Perfect for a Valentine's Day gift, don't you think?


Added a soft pink rose for each cake and some winter leaves, and it looks sweet. Honestly, I was inspired to make the softest pale pink rose ever, therefore, the center part is gently touched with pink.

These are available here http://goo.gl/Jzo9fL

Flowers still, are the most time consuming things to make. Especially if you are making bigger cakes. You will have to make more flowers just in case, because you just never know.

I'm in the midst of making bigger cakes.



Wishing all a Happy weekend and also, Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Tus pastelitos se ven deliciosos! Son perfecto para celebrar este bonito dia de San Valentin.
    Besitos
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)