Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature White and Blue Rose Wreath

I spent several days working on this dollhouse miniature white and blue rose wreath.

It's been a while since I revisited making wreaths. After I made this particular one, it reminds me that if it was placed on top of a cake, it resembles a Korean 3D flower buttercream cake which is a hot favorite now. ^^
If you know what it looks like, simply go google and search for that. You'll see beautiful images of hand piped buttercream cakes in flower themes.


This is my first blue and white rose wreath :) I am loving the look.

I wanted to continue with the white and blue theme, so the next time I could think of was making a wreath!


I love how it complements with the rest of the decoration accessories.

Although making a flower wreath is time consuming, at one point, I wasn't sure if I would see the end result of this. Progress seems really slow. Every stalk of rose, every petal seems to take forever. But once I think I had enough roses to assemble it into a wreath, everything fell into place quickly.

So much so that, yes I would want to make another one for keepsake^^

But actually I have another idea that I wanted to try, so perhaps I'll move onto a new project first. I am feeling adventurous and would like to challenge myself a bit :)


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Peili, such soft, serene colours. I am surprised you can manage to sell any of the things you make. They're so pretty, I'd want to keep them all for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)