Thursday, May 19, 2016

Green Apple Flower Arrangement Dollhouse Miniature

I'm excited to show you my latest piece of work which I combined crispy green mini apples and a simple white flower arrangement to make a beautiful table centerpiece.

I love green too, and believe it or not, it was my favorite color when I was a kid. I believed I talked about this sometime ago. Green drinks, green shirts, but I did had a hard time trying to eat green vegetables as a kid ^^

I think I love green because it is fresh, vibrant, and if you're feeling moody, it perks you up.


And of course, I had to put together a few of my favorite things to photograph it, so that I can bring out the loveliness of this green.

I don't know why, but the styling reminds me of a small setup at a flea market table.


Also did you spot the new type of roses in this arrangement? I'm running an impromptu giveaway on my facebook page - to identify these roses. If you are interested to win a stalk of this new rose, you are most welcome to join in the contest! :)


I'm going to make another 2 of these pieces. I believe I will make it slightly different, as always. This one is going to its new home. :))

There is also going to be a BIGGER giveaway in the near future. Please stay tuned for more details.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)