Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fake Whipped Cream Glossy Finish

Hi everyone! April went by quickly, and now it's already 5 months into the new year!
I've been busy here still, working on some assorted projects. I've had time to finally finish another new magnet design which I'll release soon. I'm so happy because it's been something I had always wanted to complete since my last release of the Strawberry Macaron Dessert Magnet which was getting popular! I was widely surprised, but equally delighted that it's gaining popularity.

If you don't know how it looks like, here it is:


This is a life size magnet by the way.

So while making my new raspberry macaron design, I experimented with the fake whipped cream in glossy finish


I've tried capturing a closer picture of the piped cream. Although it doesn't really show up as glossy, but it is. 


I also wanted to talk about how to clean the piping tool once you've used this. Since this particular cream is made of silicone, I don't recommend washing. It's just too much hassle and creates a mess.

Simply wait out for an hour, and use tweezers to pull out the cream. Those parts which are dried will be released from the piping tool, and it doesn't stick onto the tool. Not the entire cream will be pulled off, so you need to wait for another hour or so for the next part of the cream to be dried. Repeat  the process, and you'll get a nice clean piping tool again. No stains, all cleaned!

I hope you like this little tip! It's easy and no hassle. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)