Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dollhouse Miniature Mason Jar Flower Arrangement

I have been playing around with making more of the new geraniums flower which I experimented to go along with the mason jars. And if you've followed my instagram or facebook page, you know that my UV lamp retired for good. But I'm so glad that this isn't a hard item to source, and it was delivered to me the next day.

I've been dying to make my miniature mason jars in opaque for flower arrangements as I've been inspired by the many pictures I see online.

So I was really excited when I could come up with something like this. :)


I've been making and creating a few of these miniature mason jars now, and I can say that they are time consuming to make, even with the help of a mold. After you get the shape of the mason jar, there is still work like sanding the edges down. Sometimes you have to check for other imperfections and may have to remold some parts.

But because I love the effect of how they look with flowers in them, this wouldn't stop me from making these miniature mason jars. :)

I wanted to add a small rustic element to these jars, so you'll notice the tiny rustic string tied to the neck.


I have a feeling my next one will look a little different. We shall see. :)



I hope you have a beautiful week ahead!





2 comments:

  1. Just dropping by with some LOVE! <3 LOVE everything about this gorgeous piece. LOVE the gorgeous petals, the gorgeous jar, and the adorable rustic string around it. ;) Will be checking this out soon-- can't wait! ^^

    Wishing you a beautiful day full of light and SMILES! HUGS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Deborah, Thank you so much for visiting and commenting! I hope your week is going well. Thanks so much for liking my new mason jar flower arrangement. I'm loving the entire look too, so glad you like this!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)