Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Dollhouse Miniature Peonies and New Leaves

Over the past week, I have been practicing making new dollhouse miniature peonies using a new technique, and slowly I made a bouquet of them.


With these new peonies, I love how busy the petals are. It was what I was aiming for as I went along. 
I want to keep practicing and fine tuning the technique in the coming week, I can't wait to see how they will look like :) 


The leaves are also new. I've made them even thinner. I'll try another color next round.


Flowers and bike is off to a new home. :)


Happy mid week everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Your flowers are soooo pretty Pei Li! The colors are as delicate as swan's down and I Love the thinness of the leaves! Whomever, is the recipient of the bike with the crate of peonies on the back, is in for a REAL TREAT! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth for your sweet comments! I enjoyed making these, and yes the recipient loved it! :)

      Delete
  2. Pei Li, they are beautiful! Your work is truly astounding. Whoever is getting that scooter is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! Your sweet words made my day! :)

      Delete
  3. What an exquisite bouquet!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot stop staring at this darling masterpiece. *heart palpitation-inducing*

    LITERALLY. ♥︎ ;)

    Pei is simply a fairygodmother. Anything she touches instantly transforms into a glittering carriage. She makes it all work. Exquisitely. She creates BEAUTY and LOVE. Pei IS love. ;) *hugs to our darling Pei!* ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah! You made my day :) Thank you for your sweet support always!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)