Saturday, April 14, 2018

Blythe Doll 1:6 Scale Cake Display Shelves

Back in 2013, I blogged about fulfilling a custom order for Blythe Doll. My customer wanted some cake display shelves for her Blythe Doll. You can read it here and here. Never knew it was 5 years ago until I searched for the old blog entries :)

Recently, my customer Melissa contacted me again, and provided me photos of her Blythe Cake Shop. I asked for her permission to post them, and so I can share these with you.


So impressed with her cake shop! So much detail and dedication here, don't you think? I love her cute Blythe Doll as well.


It makes me so happy to see my cake shelves being displayed in a beautiful cake shop. As you can see, the shelves are versatile and can be arranged in various ways. That gives the doll owner lots of options to play around with it.

Next, I'll build some basic kitchen cabinets for Blythe Doll. Oh boy, I'm nervous, as making 1:6 scale furniture is pretty daunting. But I think it should be OK. Melissa was also very sweet and understanding. I truly appreciate her for letting me take my time with it.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. It’s adorable Pei Li! And doesn’t time fly??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Shannon, Thank you so much for your kind words. You're absolutely right! I can't believe it has been 5 years?! since I made those shelves.

      Delete
  2. Simply beautiful. The materials must get used up twice as quickly in this scale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)