Friday, April 27, 2018

Flower Arrangement Videos

I recently chanced upon this short series of a flower arrangement video clip on youtube. Everything about it is beautiful. From that green wall, to that brown antique cupboard in the background, to that cute white porcelain bowl, to that whole assortment of pink flowers on the table. And don't forget those deep fuchsia peonies hiding behind the guy. That color blew me away. I wished I could stay in a room like that.

I had fun watching how that flower arrangement slowly come to life. The things he talked about were also very applicable to dollhouse miniature flower arrangement. Funny how we watch certain videos and think about how we can incorporate that into our mini making. I love how he daringly adds height and depth to the arrangement to bring life to it.

If you have some time, you might enjoy watching it too. :)


I don't know why there isn't a Part 1. It actually starts from Part 2.
Here are the links to the videos.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8


2 comments:

  1. What a TALENT!!! The floral arrangement is Stunning but the process is fascinating from beginning to end- Thanks for the links Pei Li! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elizabeth, thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed it as well! it's just such a visual treat! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)