Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New Miniature Cupcake Base Mold For 1/12 and 1/6 Scale

Hi everyone! There is a new miniature cupcake base mold now available in my shop! This mold is suitable for making both 1/12 and 1/6 Scale.

What's different with this mold is that it comes with 2 different cupcake base designs. See photo below.


One with the cupcake liner and one that comes with a cup. :)

It's hard to find molds that allows you to make 1/6 scale. So for those who are building bakery shop for your Blythe dolls, you don't want to miss this!



For detailed measurements, please see the listing description HERE.

Speaking of Blythe doll scale or the 1/6 scale, I'm currently working on a cake display shelf for my lovely customer. I'll release this and make it available for all of you Blythe Doll owners sometime later once I'm done with this one. But it will be released as a MADE TO ORDER listing. 


The design will be similar to the one shown in the above picture, on the RIGHT. The one above is in 1/12 scale. Of course I'll take more photos once I am done with the 1/6 scale bakery shelf. :)

Have a wonderful week all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)