Thursday, August 2, 2018

Dollhouse Miniature Plastic Set Meal Trays

Hello everyone, it's already August! I recently had the time to experiment with using heat press and made these dollhouse miniature plastic set meal trays.


This method of working is definitely the first for me, and I've never tried using plastic before, therefore there was some learning curve for me.

But I'm really pleased with the end result. :)


What I liked about these were they are thin, yet very sturdy. They won't break even when you drop it on the ground, which is truly a HUGE plus point. When it comes to tray, obviously keeping the edges thin make it look more professional. 

That's why even though there are resin molds for trays, the end result for those are still a little "bulky". The only way to make thin ones are using plastic.

I'm going to try to make some other designs, so I hope it will be successful. Honestly I'm still very new with this technique, so there definitely is so much more room for improvement and new knowledge to absorb in this subject.


This trio set of dollhouse miniature set meal trays are ready for you to fill it up with food :) If you're interested, you can get a set HERE.


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Have a great week everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)