Sunday, December 9, 2018

Mini Gingerbread House

The return of the mini gingerbread house...

Made this the other day. The cobblestone roof top is just something I couldn't resist making, thus I had to make another one. Just in time for Christmas this year.


I have another older design which I want to revisit. I'm slowly gaining some energy and strength after falling sick for most of November, hopefully I'll have some time to make another gingerbread house design this month.


I've a feeling I will STILL be making Christmas items even after Christmas is over... LOL 
But I don't really have a deadline, so why not? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)