Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy new year's eve everyone! It's still officially 31 Dec as I write this blog post :)
2018 went by so quickly. Lots of changes on my end this year...from moving house (which was a big one and it took a lot of time and energy) to finding a new work schedule to fit in all of the caregiving duties and hospital visits. I'm still figuring things out honestly.

Some work in progress...


It's been a while since I made larger flower arrangements and I surprised myself that I could find the energy to make these few stalks of flowers during the quiet holidays.


Whilst making those peonies, I decided to offer them on a per stalk basis, so if you're interested to get some, please head HERE. It will be for a limited time only WHILE I still have this colored clay. All my colors are handmixed, so if that particular shade is gone, I will move onto the next color.


Here's wishing all a Happy 2019 and may you have a wonderful year ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)