Sunday, January 13, 2019

Dollhouse Pink Gerbera Daisies

I completed this pot of dollhouse miniature pink gerbera daisies yesterday. :)
I'm loving the curls of the tiny ribbon on this.
Every pot that I make is different, since I can't control how the ribbon curl would turn out.


I'm also loving the white and blue tile background. I think it's the first time I'm using that for my photographs. 




On another separate note, I'll have to send in my Macbook for screen replacement. I'm seeing horizontal lines on my screen, and the technician said it was a hardware issue, so that would have to be fixed at the repair centre. Which also means, no computer for 3-5 business days....I'll survive....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)