Friday, May 30, 2008

Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink

Today is a Special Day! Over at Make Mine Pink, we have a new weekly program titled "Pink Friday". What it actually means is each week, the Boutiques at MMP will feature a well coordinated shopping experience with a theme - an all new approach to Internet Shopping. This week, we bring you “Springtime in Paris”. Indulge your Parisian style as you browse the participating boutiques at Make Mine Pink!

Click on the icon to bring you to view all the participating boutiques now!



On another hand, I also have some exciting news to share with you. My talented pink sister, Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs and I merged our talents together to bring you a unique set of product tags. Carrie makes beautiful, one of a kind custom stationary, journals and home accents. I'm just so thrilled to be able to have my miniatures featured on her beautiful work.

These are the first few set of gift tags we produced. All images are courtesy from Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs.


French Boulangerie Tags (Front)


French Boulangerie Tags (Back)


Colours of Spring Tags (Front)



Colours of Spring Tags (Back)


To find out or purchase our unique work, please visit : http://www.noellegarrettdesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)