Saturday, May 16, 2009

Show and Tell Monday ~ Bridal piece

Where did all the time go?? It has been a couple of weeks since I last updated. Had been busy with work, and then I also went away for a break...I did need a break. It was good.



Before I went on a break, there was still some renovations going on in my house. We finally got a/c installed...then the weather turned better after we had it installed so I only turn it on at night once. Haha..

Now that I am back from my break, I still have a couple more commissions to complete before I can embark on other projects.

Here is one of the projects I didn't blog earlier. It was a present for a bride. The cake was a famous french bakery shop inspired piece, hence the little logo on the top. :)


I also managed to make some donuts. They are available at http://www.miniaturepatisserie.etsy.com/


11 comments:

  1. Hi Pei Li,
    Good to have you back. I hope you had a nice break, we all need one from time to time. Your pieces are beautiful as always. I love the detail in the doughnuts. They look good enough to eat! Have a wonderful week!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pei Li

    I've missed you but am so glad that you were able to take a break. The bridal gift is gorgeous, what a lucky bride/groom. The donuts look so realistic. Thanks for sharing your treasures with us.

    Lisa
    www.palepinkandroses.com
    www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pei Li,,, I am glad to hear you took a break away and had a nice time. Its wonderful to have a/c also. Your bridal gift was sooo pretty. I loved the tower cake and the donuts are adorable and have made me very hungary! :)
    Have a pretty week... (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I love the cake! What a wonderful gift for a bride.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Pei Li! What a sweet bridal gift. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to have the steadiest of hands and wonderful eyesight to do this as they are simply exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pei Li! Yummo donuts! Your workmanship is out of this world!
    Susie
    The Polka Dot Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sure! Now I'm craving donuts! Chocolate dipped french cruellers, yum! The wedding piece is so pretty, love the tea and lemon.
    Glad you had a nice break and you've come back refreshed.
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pei Li!
    I absolutely love those donuts! I want to go to the store and eat one right now! Every time I see your beautiful creations, I get hungry!
    Glad you had a good break and got some a/c!
    bunny hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, love your work beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pei Li,
    Just want to say hello from France !
    You know I love all your artwork, the bridal towercake is particularly "chic", perfect gift for this occasion !
    Thanks for sharing your work with us ! And thank you so very much for the treasures you do for me right now !
    I wish you the best !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)