Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Workshop progress - Maison de Patisserie

It has certainly taken a while...and it's almost time for this piece to go to its own home.

But here's a picture of the dollhouse miniature workshop progress. My student, Leng Leng has almost completed this after a few sessions spread out in months. I think we only need 1 more session before she finally completes and bring her masterpiece home.

The cake shelf took 2 sessions to build. Leng Leng picked this lovely colour which I'm very sure would make her patisserie colours pop!

I can't wait to see the desserts go into the shelves, but before we can do that, there is still work to be done on the desserts during the last session.






 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, this workshop is lovely and maybe one day i can also participate in it. hehe You student did an amazing job with her beautiful cake shelf!! Happy Thursday and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)