Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A couple of recent works

I'm a little busy these couple of days with hosting a friend who's visiting from overseas. But I wanted to show you a few quick photos of the latest work I've completed recently and all are on their way to their new homes. I'm so thankful each and everyone of my pieces get to be treasured and goes into their new homes.:)

I wanted to write a bit more about creative routines, which is quite fascinating, but I guess I will have to leave it to a later blog post when I have time to really sit and write.

  Can never really quite get tired of lilac hydrangeas!

And these soft bouquets! Each and everyone is always a little different! I could never get tired making pink bouquets. Hopefully you enjoy these pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are really beautiful with lovely colours.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers in lovely containers! Great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful Peili. The peonies are the perfect soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers always make me happy, when I look at them. They remind me about the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantan las flores son preciosas.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)